Security & Vulnerability Audit
In the preceding twelve months, hackers have targeted some of the world’s most recognizable brands and accessed millions of records of confidential customer data. These attacks have clearly demonstrated the need for businesses and brand owners to wake up and take stock of potential vulnerabilities their applications may have.
Our security testing services for web and mobile application vulnerabilities typically reveal issues related, but not limited, to:
- SQL injection
- Buffer overflows
- Cookie poisoning
- Cross-site scripting (XSS)
- Cross-site request forgery (XSRF)
- HTTP attacks and more.
Our security and vulnerability assessment services include:
- Basic Threat Assessment: Using a proprietary tool that runs within a browser, we check for a range of application vulnerabilities. This is ideal for clients who manage basic web or mobile applications.
- Advanced Threat Assessment: Our advanced threat assessment services include both automated and manual testing for vulnerabilities. We provide detailed reports that describe the possible attack vectors for your application as well as recommendations and guidelines to counter these vulnerabilities.
- Paranoid Testing: We help CTOs test the preparedness of their in-house IT security teams and identify real-time risks due to possible security breaches.
The Benefit to Clients
With our advanced and periodic security testing services, you can:
- Deploy pre-emptive measures to mitigate the risk of a security breach.
- Leverage the knowledge of our experts to secure network infrastructure.
- Focus on your core business without having to engage expensive in-house experts or third party consultants.
- Evaluate and understand business risks related to your brand’s digital properties.
- Develop company-wide security guidelines to ensure all-round compliance.