Founded in 2003, PennyWise Solutions is a full service digital and software solutions provider based in Hyderabad, India. We leverage an in-depth understanding of Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud (SMAC) to deliver integrated digital solutions.
In 2013, Ogilvy and Mather acquired a majority stake in PennyWise Solutions.
Our vision is to become a globally respected digital technology services company.
Our range of technology offerings and service delivery capabilities include:
- Custom application development across web and mobile
- Online commerce and enterprise eCommerce applications
- Enterprise content management solutions
- Custom social media monitoring and decisioning platforms
- SEO and SEM services
- Customer interaction management services
- Data, analytics and BI solutions
With over a decade of digital delivery experience, PennyWise has helped clients across Asia, Europe and the USA achieve their technology goals. Some of the accolades won by the PennyWise team in recent times include the ‘Best Small IT & ITES Company’ at the Dun & Bradstreet - Fullerton India SME awards and shortlists on the ‘NASSCOM EMERGE 50’ & ‘Top 30 ET Now Leaders of Tomorrow’ honors.
Board of Directors
- Jerry Smith: Chief Operating Officer - Ogilvy Asia Pacific & Chairman - OgilvyRED Consulting Asia Pacific
- Sonal Dabral: Chief Creative Officer & Vice Chairman, Ogilvy India
- Kunal Jeswani: Chief Executive Officer – Ogilvy India
- Anand Morzaria: Chief Executive Officer – Ogilvy PennyWise
- Pavan Pochu: Vice President, Operations – Ogilvy PennyWise
Board Advisory Member
Kent Wertime: Co-Chief Executive Officer, Ogilvy Asia Pacific
Information Security Policy
PennyWise Solutions is committed to ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of information to all stakeholders and its customers, by adopting a formal Business Risk Management Framework and establishing and continually improving Information Security management system.
The Security Management System is aligned to the business objectives and ensures the security training, business continuity requirements; applicable contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements of the business environment have complied with.