Database & BI Solutions
The data and business intelligence practice at PennyWise comprises of experts who have worked on various open source and proprietary business intelligence tools.
Community Tools Supported
- RDBMS: MySQL, Postgres, InfoBright
- NoSQL: MongoDB & Cassandra
- ETL: Talend & Pentaho
- Big Data: Hadoop
- Analytics: R, Rapid Miner & Weka
Commercial Tools Supported
- Databases: Oracle, TeraData, MS SQL Server
- ETL: Informatica, DataStorage, AbInitio
- BI: Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, OBIEE
- Visualization: Tableau, Tibco Spotfire
- Analytics: SAS, SPSS, TD Miner
Our data management and BI services include:
- Consulting: Studying existing data and sources; evaluating and recommending technologies for best managing data; and developing a plan to roll out a business intelligence solution.
- Data Architecture and Data Management: Data architecture covers profiling, modeling, and integration of data. Whereas data management focuses on master data, meta-data and data quality management.
- Business Intelligence and Big Data: Data mining; predictive modeling; sentiment analysis; text mining; social data analytics; big data and advanced analytics.
- Reporting & Visualization: Developing custom reporting interfaces and dashboards; data visualization; deploying and setting up visualization tools like Tableau and Spotfire.
The Benefit to Clients
The right data management and business intelligence solutions help organizations:
- define relevant goals and objectives & monitor performance against these goals
- forecast organizational resources better
- maintain historical data intelligence within the organization