Here’s Why Acquia Lift Must Be An Integral Part Of Your Digital Marketing Strategy
All You Need To Know About Acquia Lift As An Enterprise
In the digital world, you need to connect with your customers at an emotional level to build long term relationships. But, each individual has his or her own preferences. Therefore, to delve deep into an individual's mind, it is important for you to present different things to different site visitors depending on the context. Acquia Lift is one such technology that helps organisations deliver amazing digital experiences which translate to revenue generation vehicles. But, before diving into this post, let us first understand what Acquia Lift is?
What Is Acquia Lift?
Acquia is an enterprise ready web content management system based on Drupal. It lets you track your customers’ behaviour throughout their purchase journey from anonymous visitors to the most loyal ones. Thanks to its machine learning algorithms, Acquia Lift has the most accurate understanding of customer data. It combines customer content and profile data from multiple sources to deliver personalised experiences across any channel or device.
Features Of Acquia Lift
Acquia Lift’s key features include support for cloud first technology along with powerful optimisation to accomplish key tasks rapidly:
- Easy to implement and serves as a single platform when deployed with Drupal for customer engagement across preferences, marketing channels, and devices etc.
- Allows real-time and adaptive user targeting for creation of content based on specific customer attributes and personalised content delivery.
- Merging of anonymous and known user data allows powerful use of testing methods, including A/B and multivariate testing.
- Content authoring and automated content updates allows clear goal setting to convince customers to take actions. The actions include purchase decisions and website registrations.
- Supports real-time, adaptive user segmenting for detailed experience delivery.
Acquia Lift is equipped with analytics tools to gain valuable insight and meet complex consumer expectations. The goal conversion can be customised in Drupal based on performance through tracking conversions.
Acquia Lift’s Offerings
Acquia Lift has several packages from which you can choose according to your needs and budget. It offers four packages:
- Acquia Lift – Standard
- Acquia Lift – Premium
- Acquia Lift Starter – Standard
- Acquia Lift Starter – Premium
These packages vary in terms of offering product components which include Experience Builder, Profile Manager, Content Hub, and Omnichannel. You can check the details of all the offerings here. In terms of browser requirements, Acquia Lift supports the current and major versions of all the famous browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. However, the Experience Builder administrative sidebar is supported for Chrome and Firefox only.
Need Acquia Lift But Don’t Know Where To Start?
With a vast experience in building websites and components on Drupal, PennyWise can help enterprises move to the next level using the Acquia platform. Our offerings are one of the best in the industry. We offer several benefits to our clients including:
- Lower total cost of ownership.
- Rapid time development.
- More robust security and performance features.
- Powerful multi-site features to serve many sites from a single codebase.
- Personalisation features for targeting tailored content towards specific customer segments.
PennyWise is here to support and help you in your digital journey with Acquia Lift. Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any queries related to Acquia Lift.