Social Media Research
Social media is a powerful tool that enables you to listen to what customers are saying about your brand. Our research not only audits social media presence and activities but also benchmarks your performance against that of your competitors.
Some of the specialized services of our social media research team include:
- Brand Attribute Analysis: We listen to social media mentions and analyze consumer perceptions across each of your brand or product attributes Our proprietary tools combine advanced contextual mining techniques in Named Entity Recognition (NER) with the flexibility of human hints and help classify social conversations under various levels such as business function, team / sub-team, brand, product, customer type, location and gender. We also leverage NLP techniques to automatically classify the sentiment of social media mentions.
- Competitive Analysis: In addition to researching your brand, we can analyze the social media activities of your competitors as well as the social feedback of their customers.
- Social Response Review: Our detailed reports recommend the ideal time as well as the type of content to post in order to elicit maximum engagement from your community.
- Actionable Insights: Our social media research focuses on actionable recommendations instead of high level numbers.
The Benefit to Clients
- Interpret conversations related to your enterprise on various dimensions including brand, product (e.g., product category, pricing, deals, quality, etc.) and services (e.g., customer service, delivery speed, etc.).
- Find out what your competitors are doing in the social media space. Use social media data to learn about the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors.
- Understand current engagement levels with your social audience not only by time-of-day and day-of-week but also by type of content that elicits participation. You can also identify the leading influencers who shape opinions about your brand.
- Review the feedback from your customers and action business insights. You can also go back to social media and have us measure the impact of your actions.