How to Deliver a Personalized Web Experience with Acquia
Personalizing Customer Journeys With Acquia
Personalisation is not a destination but a journey. We live in a time where customers look forward to having a seamless online experience when they visit a website or a blog. This is especially true for e-commerce websites. According to a research report published by Infosys, 31% of the consumers shared that they wished their shopping experience was far more personalised.
SalesForce also came up with a report that shed light on the fact that 62% of its surveyors expected personalized offers and discounts depending on what they had purchased earlier.
More than them being facts, these are the benchmarks that today's customers are setting when it comes to online experience. If your visitors do not find contextual, relevant, and personalised content on your website, they will leave.
So, how do you manage to captivate this generation's consumers? How can you work on making their online experience better, seamless, memorable, and ultimately drive them to be your customer? Well, there's one ideal solution, Acquia Lift.
Like we say, ambitious business ventures require an equally ambitious technology vision. Acquia Lift is one such solution that you need to personalize your visitor's journey. From providing contextual content and segmenting customers based on their actions to automating processes, Acquia takes care of the smallest of instances.
So, how does it do that? Read on.
One of the best ways Acquia Lift fosters an environment of one-to-one personalization is by unifying content you have spread across multiple channels and mediums. Consolidation is one of the major hurdles in offering personalised content. However, Acquia does that by:
1. Enabling you to import or migrate content from your network
2. Allowing you to source content from other networks and pushing them to your website or app
3. Enhancing the overall experience of a user
4. Providing precise search results to your customers by locating relevant content within your repository
Acquia Lift manages two major shortcomings of presenting relevant content to your visitors; content consolidation and content discovery with the help of modules. This enables your potential customers to view the exact information they were looking for, consequently sustaining their interest in staying on your website for longer.
Not every customer has the same requirement, background, or expectation. If you intend to publish and maintain a generic website, this shouldn't be a concern to you. However, if you wish to have a portal that personalises customer experiences, you should have a system that profiles customers in real time, understands their requirements, segments them based on their behaviours, captures relevant data, and more.
Acquia Lift takes care of all that has been mentioned above. Customer profiling is one of the major strengths of the technology where it:
1. Assembles rich, unique and unified profiles of your visitors.
2. Builds on profiles depending on their actions, behaviours, and activities.
3. Shows you key metrics and stats such as the device they have used to visit your website, hotspots of interaction, content they have been consuming, engagement levels, and more.
4. Captures both behavioural and situational data.
5. Pulls data from across multiple channels like emails, social profiles, campaigns, CRMs, and more.
One of the key elements in delivering personalised experiences to your customers is gathering and processing the right data. When your website has tons of data touchpoints, you need to have the right technology that visualises it and presents to you in the most comprehensible way.
With analytics, you can build on your personalisation efforts, where you can strengthen areas that offer compelling results and tweak sections or processes that need optimisation. Acquia Lift's analytics feature offers you information on:
1. How the journey of your customers look like.
2. The types of customer personas and their unique behaviours.
3. The performance of each customer segment.
4. Visitor engagement.
5. Resonance of content across multiple segments, and more.
Are You Ready For Customer Personalization?
Though all these sound technical and you may feel you don’t have the necessary skill set to pull them off, let us remind you that Acquia works on a seamless interface. Powered by machine learning, it also ensures that the results are efficient, precise, and airtight as it knows your revenue depends on its functionality.
However, if you are still unsure, you can approach us and we, at Pennywise Solutions, will help you on all the aspects of marketing technology on the Acquia platform. From analytics and design to migration and third-party integrations, you can get an extensive coverage of digital services with us. Get started and make the coming months count for your business.