The Power of Personalization
Create Compelling Digital Experiences with Personalization to Improve Customer Loyalty
If there are any doubts on whether a brand can stand to derive immediate benefits out of personalized customer experience, then here’s what you need to know -- 93% businesses with advanced personalization in their strategy experience growth in revenue. But the key is to understand what drives this revenue growth.
Brands stand to reap a wider range of benefits by customizing their digital experiences.
- Better customer engagement: Customers who experience a digital environment which is more tuned to their likes and preferences are likely to engage for a longer time. Moreover, because they are going to be more attentive while they are on the specific digital environment, the quality of engagement also improves tremendously.
- Higher possibility of Lead Conversion: Leads in a digital environment could mean any customer who has browsed the relevant pages that contain information regarding such products that he or she is in need of. By customizing the browsing experience, brands can be assured that the resultant higher engagement to a greater possibility of sales by almost 10-15% a larger cart size, and a 306% higher customer lifetime value .
37% customers say that they would no longer do business with a brand which does not deliver a customized experience, which means a customized experience is bound to ensure that those many customers could potentially be retained. It is natural that a positive digital experience is bound to ensure that the next time the customer is required to make a similar purchase, the brand which has delivered the experience would be the first on recall.
This would ensure a continually strengthening relationship with the customer which could be further reinforced by further perpetual customization of the digital experience as you begin to learn more about the customer. Additionally, such customer who you engage so intimately would end up being vocal advocates of the brand, meaning that you can add to your existing customer-base, and then have a wider target clientele to develop loyalty amongst.
How Brands can Customize Digital Experience for customers
Digital Experience occurs at a variety of avenues, such as the business website, the smartphone application, the e-store, and so on. And depending on the specific avenue, brands can look to personalize their user experience through various means. The following are various aspects that brands need to be conscious about to ensure an appealing and customized digital experience for their target customers:
- KYC: Knowing your customer is perhaps the most important aspect of customizing the user experience. This would involve leveraging the data that the customer’s activity on your website generates, such as the different pages clicked, products viewed and compared, and so on. Additionally, data regarding previous purchases made by the customer could also be helpful in assessing the customer preferences and needs on an individual basis.
- User-adaptable web elements: Various elements on your website could mould themselves to ensure a higher level of relatability to the customer. For example, the choice of products showcased, the default website language, and if possible, the colour scheme and site layout.
- Personalized brand communication: Depending on the past responses of the customer, the type of promotional content that is sent out as part of marketing campaigns as well as the product recommendations on the brand’s website, app or e-store could be personalized to have a higher level of appeal. Such personalization promotion involves not just highlighting specifically what appeals to every customer but also not cluttering it with other lesser preferred items that may reduce the impact of such personalization. According to the Custom Content Council, as many as 61% of consumers say that they are more likely to buy from and have a better experience when a company delivers customized promotional content.
It is in generating customized digital experiences that Pennywise Solutions specializes in. We design digital spaces to deliver one-to-one omni-channel personalized experiences, be it via on-premise or cloud as well as across SAAS-based CMS and digital experience platforms. Moreover, our Sitecore Experience Manager enables you to perform a host of different tasks in a centralized manner such as:
- Content management and delivery in a targeted manner
- Multi-lingual content generation and promotion across all digital channels
- Integration of language translators and advanced search modules
- Flexible integration with different systems, plug-ins, extensions, enterprise software and automated digital marketing tools
- Quick app development
- Customer Journey Analytics to help you understand customer interaction with your brand in a holistic manner
Thus, by leveraging our expertise in Sitecore Experience Manager, you would be able to deliver personalized websites, promotional emails, and multi-channel digital experiences.