Job Code PWSPHP08202101
Reporting To Project Manager/Scrum Master
Roles & Responsibilities
What would this Architect do every day?
- Would work on Drupal 8 or 9 projects (on Drupal or Acquia) with hosting platform as AWS/Acquia/Azure/Pantheon. This would mostly be distributed environment.
- Setup docker based setup on local machine with CI/CD and help developers do the same
- Create Drupal custom modules using the Drupal API system and hooks from Drupal core systems
- Help developers resolving any tech challenges (Coding, Performance, Security, etc) towards completion of Jira tasks
- Create version control branches, merge branches using GitLab/GitHub/Bitbucket
- Create pull requests, review the pull requests created by developers in the team, provide review comments using markdown, compare the code differences, resolve merge conflicts using GitLab/GitHub/Bitbucket.
- Design and develop system design document for all aspects of the web site and migration for the content from existing system to Drupal.
- Develop and maintain technical specifications and documentation.
- Utilize best practices for version control, documentation, and software interoperability.
- Review the code (of developers) for logic, security, scalability and performance.
- Do Coding (hands-on) for any critical requirement involve in Twig, Panels, Views, Features and Rules, core APIs, Fields along with other contributed modules using Visual Studio/Eclipse as IDE.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Drupal User roles (Content Delivery, Content Management etc), develop the components, maintain, and deploy the configurations according to the Drupal user roles.
- Have a good understanding of the deployment pipeline (Stage, UAT, production) and deploy the changes across the different environments using CI/CD (Tools like as Acquia Cloud CD, Jenkins, etc )
- Help team migrate from WordPress to Drupal or migration to latest version of Drupal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Role would be Drupal Solution Architect
- Analysis and identification of the tech stack for any project
- Adoption of best practices in different technologies and enforcing across project teams
- Demonstrate the highest design standards and ensuring the implementation in projects
- Identifying and implementing automation in existing and new projects
- Identify technical risks and guide teams accordingly
- Solutioning for integrations and extending existing solutions
- Lead/mentor developers, if required should be able to do hands-on coding.
- Should be able to understand & comprehend information
- Should have excellent learning & analytical ability
- Should be proficient at debugging & problem solving
- Should demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Should be passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a small team of developers.
- 8 -15 yrs of experience in Drupal
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience on Drupal
- Proficient in setting up applications on AWS, Acquia, Pantheon.
- Proficient in working with CDN like Cloudflare, Cloudfront, Akamai, Fastly.
- Experience in the design and development of system architectures, including the definition of key capabilities and performance requirements.
- Experience in Varnish, Memcache, Redis, NewRelic, Elasticache, Apache Solr.
- Experience in cloud video hosting Youtube, Vimeo, Brightcove.
- Experience in SSO with OAuth, JWT.
- Experience in social media APIs - Facebook API, Twiter API and Google APIs.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and related technologies (hardware, virtualization, networking).
BTech/M Tech/BE/ME Computers with at least 60% aggregate score consistently.