Our engineers are proficient in:
- Design tools such as Expression Studio 4 and Deep Zoom Composer.
- Development tools using Visual Studio 2012, Visual Studio .Net, SQLServer data tools, and Windows SDK
- .Net frameworks including 4.5, 4.0, & 3.5
- Presentation frameworks: Silverlight & WPF
- Cloud solutions through Windows Azure
- Web development using ASP.Net
- Integration with MS Dynamics CRM, MS Dynamics AX, MS Dynamics NAV(Navision)
The Benefit to Clients
Microsoft .NET has been one of the most rapidly adopted frameworks and is considered by many enterprises as the core platform for their custom application requirements. Our developers are trained to extract the maximum out of the .NET framework and to work with advanced concepts like Microsoft Presentation Framework and Windows Communication Foundation.
Maintenance and Legacy Systems
.NET has been in a state of flux ever since its release in 2002. While the .NET framework is currently in version 4.5, there are multitudes of applications that were developed in versions 1.0 and 1.1. As these legacy applications continue to be used in their original versions by enterprises large and small, the maintenance of these applications can be a significant challenge.
PennyWise offers .NET maintenance services in order to help businesses continue to run these mission critical applications. We also help organizations re-factor and upgrade their legacy systems to the latest & most secure .NET environments.