As a global giant in the FMCG space, our client was looking to develop an extensible digital experience platform that could support multiple brand and campaign websites to showcase and promote their slew of newly launched as well as upcoming pipeline of products. The client engaged PennyWise to realize their digital transformation requirements and meet an aggressive go-to-market strategy that was focused at member acquisition for the new products.
- Coordinating and working with multiple virtual teams associated with the project.
- Deploy digital experience platform to power multiple brand portals.
- Support aggressive multi-brand, multi-product go-to-market campaigns focused at member acquisition for the new products.
- Deployed a single server, multi-site digital experience portal using Sitecore on Azure PaaS.
- Developed a real-time image verification service for age validation using Azure cognitive services.
- Deployed and supported 12 major media campaigns across Glo, KODE and Kool brands run within a period of 6 months.
- Developed a non-decipherable QR Code generation algorithm to support a loyalty and rewards program.
Over 1 million unique product registrations within a period of 6 months from launch.
A 200% month-on-month traffic growth over a 12 month period.
2 billion unique QR codes generated for their loyalty program.
- Sitecore XP v9.2
- Azure PaaS
- Microsoft SQL server
- Azure Cognitive Services
- Cloud vision API